WITH SAMSON AGROLIZE'S ACQUISITION OF GØMA, THE EXPERTISE OF BOTH COMPANIES COMES TOGETHER IN ONE LOCATION AND WITH THE SAMSON AGRO FACTORY AS THE NEAREST NEIGHBOUR.
- In just a little while, we will round 3,000 sausages, and the standard serving is two sausages with bread, it sounded from the large grill in a corner of the large assembly hall in the middle of the afternoon, well over halfway through the "Open House" day at Samson Agrolize in Viborg.
- There usually come a lot, both at Gøma and at Samson Agrolize, but this probably beats all records, says the managing director at Samson Agrolize, Søren Jensen.
The owner company behind SAMSON AGRO and Samson Agrolize took over as of 10 September Gøma. The now expanded Samson Agrolize with Gøma under its wings is therefore moving into the neighboring address, Petersmindevej 6 in Viborg.
- When two companies with separate CEOs are merged, there is only room for one, and it was me, explains Søren Jensen, who was one of the three owners of Gøma.
It was thus a farewell to Henrik Kirketerp-Møller, who as director was behind the establishment and development of Samson Agrolize as a nationwide distributor of SAMSON AGRO's products with great skill and in record time.
- Samson Agrolize continues its successful development with the sale of now both SAMSON AGRO and the ongoing production of Gøma products, just as we continue with two of our Samson Agrolize service partners as well as a warehouse in North Jutland and one in Zealand. The new thing will be that now the country's largest used stock of manure equipment is gathered in one place, Søren Jensen shows.
SECURING GØMA CUSTOMERS
- When the current series of already sold Gøma wagons is finished, the manure wagons from here will probably change to a different color. Likewise, the production of Gøma's combined mud cleaners/scrubbers will continue, while the new development will of course be run together, says the former production manager at Gøma, Jakob Møller, and proudly shows a copy of the Gøma flagship GG wagon, which has been developed and produced since 2017.
- Just under 200 Gøma wagons were made, and now we are bringing together the expertise with the best of both worlds.
- And I can promise the customers with Gøma wagons that they will be serviced and in no way worse off than before. Our service employees from both camps can handle most things without further ado, and the large spare parts warehouse continues. There is a difference in controls and electronics in particular, but we train our service staff in both systems. The first course actually begins next week, says Jakob Møller.
SERVICE ORGANIZATION IN SWEDEN
With the takeover, Samson Agrolize will have access to Gøma's current service and dealer organization in Sweden, which will henceforth be called Samson Agrolize AB.
Samson Agrolize AB in Sweden has branches in Halmstad and Jönköbing.
While SAMSON products have been well-known on several export markets for a number of years, Gøma's GG wagons managed to find their way to the German market over the course of a few years.
- The Gøma GG wagon got on Germany's positive list, which means that a grant can be obtained for the investment in delivery equipment that can document precise and environmentally friendly allocation, explains Søren Jensen.
EXPORT OF USED CARS
- For example, we find that in several countries a used manure wagon from Denmark is considered comparable to a cheap new wagon. Here it is an advantage that both SAMSON and Gøma have both developed manure trucks and delivery equipment at a relatively advanced and future-proof level, says Søren Jensen.